We happy share a lot of information here at webrtcHacks, but now we have a request of you. We have partnered with BlogGeek.me to conduct a super-quick, 6-question WebRTC developer survey. You will benefit from seeing analysis of the data here and on BlogGeek.me. As an extra bonus, Tsahi got Packt Publishing to agree to giving away 2 free digital books to 3 respondents and give a 20% discount on these books to everyone else who responds.
Please click here to go to the survey.
- Take the 60 seconds or less it will take to answer the 6 questions here
- You need to provide your email if you want to be part of the raffle and get the discount coupons. It won’t be used for anything else. If you don’t believe us and don’t want the prize then leave it blank
- We are only keeping the survey open until the end of this week, so answer it now (seriously, it will only take a minute!)
- Please ask your WebRTC developer friends to complete this too
As mentioned above, if you are the type that needs some compensation (or a chance for it) for the 60 seconds that this will take, Packt is donating 2 books to this effort:
- WebRTC Blueprints – this is a newer book that Tsahi recently reviewed here. Personally I am most interested in the Erlang examples, but there is a lot of goodness in there for any developer.
- Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS – using Angular in our WebRTC projects is another topic that a bunch of us were interested in so we decided to add this to the mix given this book’s positive reviews (unfortunately we are not eligible for the prize).
If you are not one of the 3 respondents who win you will still get a discount coupon worth %20 off each of these books.
You may not care about these books yourselves, but I bet you know someone that does.
It probably took you longer to read to this point than it would have taken you to complete the survey. Go to complete it here. We’ll be back with the results in a couple weeks.