- Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
- How Zoom’s web client avoids using WebRTC (DataChannel Update)
- Computer Vision on the Web with WebRTC and TensorFlow
- Breaking Point: WebRTC SFU Load Testing (Alex Gouaillard)
- What I learned about H.264 for WebRTC video (Tim Panton)
- Does Chromium-based Edge’s WebRTC Look Like Chrome?
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem
webrtcH4cKS: ~ Not a Guide to SDP Munging
SDP has been a frequent topic, both here on webrtcHacks as well as in the discussion about the standard itself. Modifying the SDP in arcane ways is referred to as SDP munging. This post gives an introduction into what SDP munging is, why its done and why it should not be done. This is not a guide to SDP munging.
Want to keep up on our latest posts? Please click here to subscribe to our mailing list if you have not already. We only email post updates. You can also follow us on twitter at @webrtcHacks for blog updates.