- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP
- AIY Vision Kit Part 1: TensorFlow Computer Vision on a Raspberry Pi Zero
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions
- Computer Vision on the Web with WebRTC and TensorFlow
- Reeling in Safari on WebRTC – A Closer Look at What’s Supported
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem
- Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
webrtcH4cKS: ~ Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
It has been more than a year since Apple first added WebRTC support to Safari. My original post reviewing the implementation continues to be popular here, but it does not reflect some of the updates since the first limited release. More importantly, given its differences and limitations, many questions still remained on how to best develop WebRTC applications for Safari.
I ran into Chad Phillips at Cluecon (again) this year and we ended up talking about his arduous experience making WebRTC work on Safari. He had a great, recent list of tips and tricks so I asked him to share it here.