- Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend 43,787 views
- Dear NY Times, if you’re going to hack people, at least do it cleanly! 39,210 views
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions 29,988 views
- How does Hangouts use WebRTC? webrtc-internals analysis 27,630 views
- WebRTC Developer Tool Vendor Directory 26,829 views
- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP (original) 24,122 views
- What’s up with WhatsApp and WebRTC? 21,212 views
Two weeks ago Microsoft’s Bernard Aboba (and former webrtcHack’s interviewee) gave an update on Edge’s ORTC and WebRTC at the Microsoft Build conference. He covered some big topics including VP8 and WebRTC 1.0 support. You can see the update video at the link above or read the follow-up post for details. Then last week Microsoft announced plug-in free Skype on the Edge browser.
I had some questions; Fippo had some questions; so we asked Bernard if he could publicly respond here. It turned out Bernard and his teammate on the Edge Browser team, Shijun Sun, were building a running list of questions they wanted to address too. Here it is.