- Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend 17,927 views
- WebRTC Developer Tool Vendor Directory 14,183 views
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions 13,838 views
- How does Hangouts use WebRTC? webrtc-internals analysis (Philipp Hancke) 13,367 views
- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP 9,709 views
- WebRTC MUST implement DTLS-SRTP but… MUST NOT implement SDES? 9,669 views
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem 8,473 views
webrtcH4cKS: ~ The WebRTC Troubleshooter: test.webrtc.org
WebRTC-based services are seeing new and larger deployments every week. One of the challenges I’m personally facing is troubleshooting as many different problems might occur (network, device, components…) and it’s not always easy to get useful diagnostic data from users.
Earlier this week, Tsahi, Chad and I participated at the WebRTC Global Summit in London and had the chance to catch up with some friends from Google, who publicly announced the launch of test.webrtc.org. This is great diagnostic tool but, to me, the best thing is that it can be easily integrated into your own applications; in fact, we are already integrating this in some of our WebRTC apps.