- Dear NY Times, if you’re going to hack people, at least do it cleanly! 36,188 views
- Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend 26,717 views
- How does Hangouts use WebRTC? webrtc-internals analysis 19,863 views
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions 19,358 views
- WebRTC Developer Tool Vendor Directory 19,207 views
- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP 14,500 views
- What’s up with WhatsApp and WebRTC? 14,321 views
The fact that you can use WebRTC to implement a secure, reliable, and standards based peer-to-peer network is a huge deal that is often overlooked. We have been notably light on the DataChannel here at webrtcHacks, so I asked Arin Sime if would be interested in providing one of his great walkthrough’s on this topic. He put together a very practical example of a multi-player game. You make recognize Arin from RealTime Weekly or from his company Agility Feat or his new webRTC.ventures brand. Check out this excellent step-by-step guide below and start lightening the load on your servers and reducing message latency with the DataChannel.