|Tweets by @chadwallacehart
Analyst & Consultant
I am a consultant and analyst specializing in real time communications technology, product management, and go-to-market strategy. I thrive at building new products, bringing together communities and accelerating burgeoning communications technologies. While my 15+ year career has been in the communications market, I generally get my inspiration from emerging technologies and best practices from other industries.
For more information on my consulting services, please visit cwh.consulting
Other professional activities
In addition to consulting, I am also involved with several other organizations and projects that help to expand my knowledge and network:
- cogint.ai – a blog examining the intersection of AI and RTC with a focus on voicebots, computer vision, and speech analytics
- Kranky Geek – an event organizer that has held 9 mutli-national events over 6 years promoting Real Time Communications and related technologies with major sponsors that have included Google, Atlassian, IBM, and Twilio
- Kranky Geek Research – I co-authored a 147-page study examining the use of Artificial Intelligence technologies in Real Time Communications covering speech analytics,voicebots,computer vision, and RTC optimization.
- StreamStrack – co-founded a small start-up that provides WebRTC infrastructure development and advisory, specializing in operationalizing the Jitsi and coturn open source projects.
- WebRTC Boston – a Boston area WebRTC Meetup Group where I have held 6 events averaging nearly 100 attendees each
More information & contact
You can find an anthology of my public activities and more at https://cwh.consulting/blog.
My work email is chad at cwh.consulting. Follow me on Twitter at @chadwallacehart.
Want to keep up on our latest posts? Please click here to subscribe to our mailing list if you have not already. We only email post updates. You can also follow us on twitter at @webrtcHacks for blog updates.