|Tweets by @chadwallacehart
Analyst & Consultant
I am a consultant and analyst specializing in real time communications technology, product management, and go-to-market strategy. I thrive at building new products, bringing together communities and accelerating burgeoning communications technologies. While my 15+ year career has been in the communications market, I generally get my inspiration from emerging technologies and best practices from other industries.
For more information on my consulting services, please visit cwh.consulting
Other professional activities
In addition to consulting, I am also involved with several other organizations and projects that help to expand my knowledge and network:
- cogint.ai – a blog examining the intersection of AI and RTC with a focus on voicebots, computer vision, and speech analytics
- Kranky Geek – an event organizer that has held 9 mutli-national events over 6 years promoting Real Time Communications and related technologies with major sponsors that have included Google, Atlassian, IBM, and Twilio
- Kranky Geek Research – I co-authored a 147-page study examining the use of Artificial Intelligence technologies in Real Time Communications covering speech analytics,voicebots,computer vision, and RTC optimization.
- StreamStrack – co-founded a small start-up that provides WebRTC infrastructure development and advisory, specializing in operationalizing the Jitsi and coturn open source projects.
- WebRTC Boston – a Boston area WebRTC Meetup Group where I have held 6 events averaging nearly 100 attendees each
More information & contact
You can find an anthology of my public activities and more at https://cwh.consulting/blog.
My work email is chad at cwh.consulting. Follow me on Twitter at @chadwallacehart.