- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP
- Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend
- Developing mobile WebRTC hybrid applications
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem
- How to limit WebRTC bandwidth by modifying the SDP
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions
- Reacting to React Native for native WebRTC apps (Alexey Aylarov)
webrtcH4cKS: ~ Update: Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP (Antón Román)
Session Description Protocol (SDP) is a fundamental, but very unintuitive concept behind how WebRTC works today. Its no wonder that the Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP post and the interactive SDP guide by Quobis CTO, Antón Román has been so popular here on webrtcHacks. With all things WebRTC, things have changed and we were due for an update.
We also had some rendering issues on the interactive guide. After failing to figure out how to fix it, I decided to completely rewrite it. It is still has some issues, so please make your pull requests to fix and update it on our github repo here.