- How Zoom’s web client avoids using WebRTC (DataChannel Update)
- Am I behind a Symmetric NAT?
- True End-to-End Encryption with WebRTC Insertable Streams
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions
- Open Source Cloud Gaming with WebRTC
- Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
- FaceTime finally faces WebRTC – implementation deep dive
I wanted to add local recording to my own Jitsi Meet instance. The feature wasn’t built in the way I wanted, so I set out on a hack to build something simple. That lead me down the road to discovering that:
getDisplayMediafor screen capture has many quirks,
mediaRecorderfor media recording has some of its own unexpected limitations, and
Read on for plenty of details and some reference code. My result is located in this repo.
Want to keep up on our latest posts? Please click here to subscribe to our mailing list if you have not already. We only email post updates. You can also follow us on twitter at @webrtcHacks for blog updates. ...