- Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
- How Zoom’s web client avoids using WebRTC (DataChannel Update)
- Computer Vision on the Web with WebRTC and TensorFlow
- Breaking Point: WebRTC SFU Load Testing (Alex Gouaillard)
- What I learned about H.264 for WebRTC video (Tim Panton)
- Does Chromium-based Edge’s WebRTC Look Like Chrome?
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem
webrtcH4cKS: ~ First steps with QUIC DataChannels
QUIC-based DataChannels are being considered as an alternative to the current SCTP-based transport. The WebRTC folks at Google are experimenting with it:
Looking for feedback: QUIC based RTCQuicTransport and RTCIceTransport API's are available as origin trial in Chrome 73 for experimentation.https://t.co/KVVEVmggms
— WebRTC project (@webrtc) February 1, 2019
Let’s test this out. We’ll do a simple single-page example similar to the WebRTC datachannel sample that transfers text. It offers a complete working example without involving signaling servers and also allows comparing the approach to WebRTC DataChannels more easily.