- Guide to WebRTC with Safari in the Wild (Chad Phillips)
- How Janus Battled libFuzzer and Won (Alessandro Toppi)
- AIY Vision Kit Part 1: TensorFlow Computer Vision on a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Computer Vision on the Web with WebRTC and TensorFlow
- How Zoom’s web client avoids using WebRTC
- Breaking Point: WebRTC SFU Load Testing (Alex Gouaillard)
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions
webrtcH4cKS: ~ VR Video Calling with WebRTC and WebVR (Dan Jenkins)
WebRTC isn’t the only cool media API on the Web Platform. The Web Virtual Reality (WebVR) spec was introduced a few years ago to bring support for virtual reality devices in a web browser. It has since been migrated to the newer WebXR Device API Specification.
I was at ClueCon earlier this summer where Dan Jenkins gave a talk showing that it is relatively easy to add a WebRTC video conference streams into a virtual reality environment using WebVR using FreeSWITCH. FreeSWITCH is one of the more popular open source telephony platforms and has had WebRTC for a few years. WebRTC; WebVR; Open Source – obviously this was good webrtcHacks material.