- Anatomy of a WebRTC SDP
- SDP: Your Fears Are Unleashed (Iñaki Baz Castillo)
- Reeling in Safari on WebRTC – A Closer Look at What’s Supported
- Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend
- How to Figure Out WebRTC Camera Resolutions
- An Intro to WebRTC’s NAT/Firewall Problem
- Developing mobile WebRTC hybrid applications
Media servers, server-side media handling devices, continue to be a popular topic of discussion in WebRTC. One reason for this because they are the most complex elements in a VoIP architecture and that lends itself to differing approaches and misunderstandings. Putting WebRTC media servers in the cloud and reliably scaling them is even harder. Fortunately there are several community experts with deep expertise in this domain to help. One of those experts who has always been happy to share his learnings is past webrtcHacks guest author Luis López Fernández.